Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Res-Q Land n Sea Fiber helps occasional constipation AND occasional diarrhea


Res-Q Land ‘n’ Sea Fiber contains Psyllium seed husks, the beneficial part of the Psyllium plant. The husk is a good source of natural fiber, soaking up many times its weight in water. The effect of this is natural and easy movements, and healthy elimination, benefiting both occasional diarrhea and occasional constipation.

This is something that not everyone knows. Since pysllium soaks up water, it is very effective for occasional diarrhea AND occasional constipation.

Anyone experiencing chronic or persistent constipation, should consult their physician in case it is a sign or symptom of a bigger problem requiring further diagnosis and further treatment.
For more information about Res-Q Land 'n' Sea Fiber, call and speak to a Res-Q consultant at 1-800-26-ALIVE.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lynn said...

I have always had good experience with the product working well. I like Res-Q Land n Sea Fiber because it does not contain the additives found in store brands, and does not taste bad, unlike other products I have tried. In fact, it does not have a taste, and since it does not contain artificial sweeteners, it takes on the taste of the beverage that you mix it into. It is important to drink a full glass of liquid, when you take it.

Anonymous said...

I am using ResQ products as a preventive. I am still in my
30's, but I choose to take ResQ supplements to ensure good cardiovascular health in the future. One product I use is the Land and Sea fiber. I believe fiber is often overlooked and underestimated. My own research shows tremendous benefits for cholesterol and cardiovascular health with a high fiber diet. I am confident that by taking Land and Sea fiber I am getting a sufficent amount of daily fiber. It is inexpensive and easy to take and should be considered by everyone.