Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How much fiber do you consume daily?

People who consume highly refined diets lacking fiber, drink little or no water, and are not active, may experience a slow moving intestinal tract and constipation. One reason why I always try to drink enough fluid. Of course, eating a healthy diet providing the right amount of fiber is ideal.


Question is what to do when you know only being human, you ate pizza and fries for lunch? In times of stress, I can admit to the good intentions when I bought the fruit, and whole grains, but failed to eat them, and for help with those occasional occurrences of constipation, reached for the Res-Q Land 'n' Sea Fiber and mixed it in my glass of favorite beverage. My body will quickly benefit by obtaining the right amount of fiber to restore regularity and eliminate toxins caused by my bad diet. I am glad that I keep it on hand. The health benefits are good, and help me to feel better. Res-Q Land n Sea Fiber helps me with occasional constipation that I experience from time to time due to a poor diet lacking in fiber. Although I try to eat a good diet, there are those days when I did not have time to plan what to eat, and made poor food choices, and honestly know that my diet lacked fiber. Having a supplement like Res-Q Land n Sea Fiber around is very helpful to me during these times.

Fiber is so important that a recent medical paper detailing diabetes care, recommended consuming 14 grams of fiber per day.

How much fiber do you consume daily?


No comments: